Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


This year we were with Mikey's family for Thanksgiving. Mikey decided to get a little adventurous by deep frying a turkey. We were a little nervous that he would burn the house down with some massive turkey explosion so James had the fire extinguisher near by. Gratefully, no explosion occurred and the turkey turned out great. It was really moist and done in under an hour. It may end up becoming a family tradition for us.  

2 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

I found you! I love fried turkey, too! I hope you're having a happy holidays...

Hailee said...

What a fun thanksgiving and nice job mikey on the turkey. Hey just wanted to wish ya a merry christmas wish i was going to see ya. And ems loves the purple blanket you made her she always sleeps with it. thanks. love ya