Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's with the Doppelganger Week?

On Facebook everyone is going crazy of Doppelganger week. Look the word up on Wikipedia (I had to).  Basically people post their profile picture as someone people they have said they look like, often the person is famous. I think some people pick them on their own, but whatever. Either way it is sort of amusing.  Well Mike and I made some decisions on who would be our parent's doppelgangers.  I think their pretty good.


Famous or not, we love our folks.

6 comments:

meagan said...

love it, they are pretty close!

Kari said...

haha i loovee this. i know ive been confused by this doppel-whatever thats been going on. you guys both have darling parents! :)

Mikey & Melissa said...

the funny thing is mike has said that my dad looked like that guy. i never agreed until now.

Nicole Beeton said...

I think you did a good job too! That's pretty funny...

Holly G said...

Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard at these they are perfect. Especially your dad's!!

Nate & Lindsey said...

Wow those are great! good job guys. I think it was a pretty good match. AH I miss you guys so much!