One of my favorite placed in Portland is the Rose Garden. We went up there the last day of the Rose Festival to see it. The fun thing about seeing the roses is reading the clever names people have made up for the roses. One was called Black Magic, another Flirty, and I've even seen Dolly Parton in the past.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I also love the rose garden. I can't believe there are already so many flowers in early June!
Hey Melissa! Saw your blog on facebook and thought I'd stop by. Love the rose garden! Congrats on graduating, too!
So we never got to see them when we were up there so long ago. It looks amazing! Maybe someday we will venture up there and say hello and maybe even get a chance to see this amazing garden.
This are so beautiful. A big congrats on graduating from BYU nice work Melissa!
Post a Comment