Here's for the latest PA school update:
Well first the bad...
I didn't get accepted to OHSU. I was pretty heartbroken. I tried to prepare myself for it since I knew how competitive the school is, but it still hurt a little. Lucky for me, my mom was on the phone with me when I got the letter and opened it. She was so supportive and so was Mike. All is well.
Now for the good news...
I got invited to interview with Idaho State University. My interview is in December in Meridian. I'm obviously really looking forward to it and am tickled that it is for the school in my home state. If all goes well I may get that chance to live close to family again.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so sorry gif! That stinks! But Idaho would be awesome! We'll definitely be praying for you!
They don't know what they are missing...Isn't ISU a top PA school? Thats great!! Being close to home is definitely a bonus!
okay so i know i just commented...but i just read your message...my email is breekott@gmail.com i trust everyone that follows your blog...plus i dont have your email either. and i need your address again! love ya girl
I am sorry you didn't get into OHSU, but hopefully you will get into ISU, I heard they have a great program. Plus it would be real neat to have you close to home. Good luck w/ all!!!
Too bad about OHSU. We were looking forward to convincing you to be our neighbor! Good luck with Idaho. It would be nice to be close to family.
Post a Comment