At last, my degree has come along. This last month I finally graduated from BYU. Even though I have been going up to school at WSU, I was able to get my degree from the place where I spent most of my time, tears, and fun. I made the trip and walked in Utah. I was really fortunate to have a lot of my family there. They were so supportive and I had a blast.
Here's Some Photos of the highly anticipated day:
My little sister is also graduating this year from good ole' MHS:
While I was in the area I was able to see my mom's cabin (she's a woman of many projects). They looked great! She is a busy lady.
(i put in this last photo because it is awesome of me and my mom - what a photogenic pair!)








2 comments:
Congratulations on graduating! I was so relieved when I didn't have to worry about studying for tests, organizing portfolios, and writing papers!
congrats my dearest! looks like you had fun! and congrats to stephers! crazyyy...
Post a Comment